[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeff Buehler <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 To:  Kristian Shaw <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] outlook -> exchange problem
 Date:  Thu, 09 Feb 2006 10:30:53 -0800
Hi Kris -

OK - now I can see the problem.  I can't ping successfully at 2048 - the
packets time out.  Setting Allow Fragmented Packets over AH (or I assume
ESP) does not help.

So, the only solution is to use your modified image?  If so, can I
install that remotely using the Firmware->Upload mechanism?

Thanks,
Jeff