[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Taylor <chris at x dash bb dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP with Windows XP on 1.21
 Date:  Thu, 09 Feb 2006 22:41:23 +0000
Jeff,

Thanks again for the reply. I had no trouble getting IPSec working
(m0n0-to-m0n0) - it's reliable and doesn't cause me any trouble.

I'm only NATing 4 services and none of them involve port 47 or 1723. I
did try NATing 1723 to my PPTP server address - it made no difference so
I removed the NAT rule again. I'm using the internal m0n0 PPTP server
without RADIUS auth by the way.

My LAN itself doesn't have many boxes on - two Linux servers, a Win2k
Pro machine and a WinXP Pro machine so it's not like there's a lot that
could be going wrong there.

FWIW - what platform are you running on Jeff? Is there anyone else
running PPTP on generic-pc?

Thanks,

Chris