[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kris Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Jeff Buehler" <jeff at buehlertech dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] outlook -> exchange problem
 Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:16:26 -0000
Hello,

I am not sure why you are still having problems, at the moment I can only
think of two reasons:

1. Some other rule is masking the rule that allows fragmented packets..or..
2. There is an upstream router that has a lower MTU (but that wouldn't
explain why the ping works one way but not the other).

Btw,

AH = the packet comes from who it says it comes from
ESP = the contents of the packet are encrypted

Regards,

Kris.