[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>
 To:  "'Jared Cebada'" <JCebada at smwc dot edu>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] windows share on vpn
 Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:18:06 -0500
I spent a long time trying to figure this out.  The only thing I was able
to come up with is to run a wins server on 1 or the other network, have both
networks pass out the wins server address with dhcp, then you can access all
machines on both networks using \\machinename\share

The one thing I did notice is I was unable to see both networks machines in
the network neighbor hood, they existed, but they did not appear in the net
hood.

Jason