[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kris Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Jeff Buehler" <jeff at buehlertech dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] outlook -> exchange problem
 Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 17:24:53 -0000
Hello,

Just re-reading your email and you mention rules for ESP and AH. These
aren't be necessary because m0n0wall will automaticaly add rules for those
protocols on each interface when you enable IPSEC.

The place to enable 'allow fragmented packets' is on the rule that allows
traffic out from the LAN.

Regards,

Kris.