[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <jgillespie at t dash speed dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Auto Generated Image
 Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:11:42 -0600
Everyone,

For a while now, I've been reading in the lists about the idea of an automated image builder for
m0n0wall using svn, as well as a custom image builder. I've developed a set of php scripts to build
my own custom images with branding for various m0n0wall users. I would like to get an idea of what
features and type of build system the m0n0wall users would be interested in.

So far, I think having a nightly and spur-of-the-moment build environment for the developers would
be very helpful in developement. We could also setup a build environment for the registered public,
that would allow the following:

Customization of menu
Customization of language
Branding
PreConfigured Image

Also, would anyone be interested in a online config.xml generator?

These are some thoughts and ideas, please feel free to add your comments and suggestions.

Thanks,
Junior Gillespie