[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  "Chuck Mariotti" <cmariotti at xunity dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Marina ISP... Any suggestions?
 Date:  Thu, 9 Feb 2006 22:14:48 -0800
Hey Chuck,

My name is Chris Flugstad and I run a Wisp here in Seattle.  We have WiFi in
the Marinas here and could give you the billing system infrastructure.  We
use Monowall, and it ties into Radius Server, which is a part of our Billing
System.  So for you clients, they could log in and put in their info, and
pay with a Credit Card.  We would provide support for both billing and
AP/monowall side, you would maintain the feed, and the hardware side.

We could also mail out Wifi hardware to clients through our company.  We
have been supporting Wifi here in Seattle for the last 3 years.  If you have
heard of a company BBXpress, we are in no way connected with them.  I say
this due to their poor reputation of selling very expensive hardware and not
supporting the internet.

Does this sound like something you'd be interested in or are you looking for
something more basic?

Let me know, we can work out something, or I can direct you in a direction
if you'd like.  Just thought I'd give a shout since I know a bit about the
Marine Wifi industry.

Sincerely,
Chris Flugstad
chris at cascadelink dot com