[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tom Anderson" <tom at haremail dot net>
 To:  "Junior Gillespie" <jgillespie at t dash speed dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Auto Generated Image
 Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:17:54 -0800
I would be interested in an online config file generator if it let me write
an image with the confix.xml file already in it. The reason is that with the
IP330s I'm running, I have to write the image, then mount the card in
another machine and edit the config file to spoof the MAC addresses, then
install it in the IP330. It would be much easier if I could write an image
with MAC addresses already spoofed.