[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <jgillespie at t dash speed dot com>
 To:  "JIm Thompson" <jim at netgate dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Auto Generated Image
 Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:31:48 -0600
The build environment I use includes a lot of customization features such as complete branding
replacing all instances of m0n0wall except license and copyright notices. Gives ability to change
url for firmware update checking. Ability to configure username and password in image, change skins,
and a licensing feature, which would not get included in the m0n0wall project version.

The current environment is very large in size, but with a little work, I should be able to cut it
down a little and make it available at: http://m0n0.paxetman.com

Junior