[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Junior Gillespie" <jgillespie at t dash speed dot com>
 To:  "Claude Hecker" <hecker at ifina dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Auto Generated Image
 Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 14:25:35 -0600
Its not yet been modified for public distribution, but keep checking m0n0.paxetman.com for an
update.
It will require FreeBSD, and depending on which version other than 4.11, your goin to have to make
some modifications for the build environment. I recommend running the environment in a jail. Sudo
will be required, and if not setup right, you will be unable to save anything to memory disks.

I also have a more simpler build environment which may be more suitable for public use.
This enviroment contains an additional configuration script in image which contains all the
customizations, and thus only two files are actually modified for the build environment.

config.xml
custom.inc

This will improve the speed of the build environment, but take away from a few of the customizations
that could be made. I believe this approach is the better choice.

Junior