[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Davis" <richard at bizsyscon dot com>
 To:  "'Stephen Ronan'" <listsubs0506 at comcast dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Good Wifi Card
 Date:  Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:20:44 -0600
Another source is www.bizsyscon.com  Just use the search bar on the left
side.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Ronan [mailto:listsubs0506 at comcast dot net]
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 7:41 AM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

JIm Thompson wrote:
[...]

> Here are some vendors to try for the 2511MP+:
>
>http://metrix.net/metrix/products/radios/minipci/NL-2511MP.html
>http://www.mini-box.com/s.nl/sc.8/category.19/it.A/id.308/.f
>http://www.wlanparts.com/product/NL2511MPPLUS
>http://store.microcom.us/nl2511mpplus.html
>http://www.netgate.com/product_info.php?products_id=29
>
>One of these actually knows how to spell 'm0n0wall', ships m0n0wall on
>its wireless systems, etc.  :-)
>
>Jim

And to put in a plug for that company, a group I volunteer with ordered
a couple of these recently:
http://www.netgate.com/product_info.php?cPath=31_61&products_id=158
They arrived promptly yesterday, we're very pleased with them, and we
were given a 10% discount as a nonprofit community wireless venture.

    - Steve