[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP with Windows XP on 1.21
 Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 01:03:51 -0600
From: "Chris Taylor" <chris at x dash bb dot org>

> First of all - PLEASE respond to this thread if you are currently using
> m0n0 as a PPTP server; I would very much like to hear from you! Please
> also mention what other features you use; I'm using Traffic Shaping,
> Captive Portal, DNS Forwarder, SNMP, Syslog support, DHCP Server and
> IPSec.

I have it on about 20 machines.  It works fine on most.  It fails on others.
(I connect fine, and get out to the internet, but can't seen anything on the
LAN)  Usually, if I clean up the config, it starts working, but a few
systems it just won't work.  One day I may look into why. :-)  Cleaned up
config enclosed.  *** replaced all my sensitive stuff.  This config does not
use captive portal, but many of mine do.

                        Lee
sample.xml (3.8 KB, text/xml)