[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  EVDO
 Date:  Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:47:20 -0800
First of all, i wanted to apologize for spelling m0n0wall monowall in my
last post.  I offended someone, and i hope they can accept my apologies.
This message pertains to a using m0n0wall with my EVDO verizon card.  i am
currently using the STOMPBOX distro, but I dont have a few features.  I do
not have  a webgui, and i dont have captive portal.  I also would like to
use m0n0wall cuz i love it.  Any thoughts if someone has already done this
and has the distro.

Thanks,
Chris Flugstad