[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ondrej Bradacek <mono at bredys dot cz>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Problem with Captive portal and enabled HTTPS login
 Date:  Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:32:10 +0100
Greetings,

  i have problem with Captive portal and ssl certificate.

  I'd try create a ssl certificate on windows with openssl compiled for
  win32 with this parameters:

  openssl req -new -nodes > cert.csr
  openssl x509 -in cert.csr -out cert.pem -req -signkey privkey.pem -days 365
  (its from help how to create ssl cert for HTTPS WebGUI for m0n0wall)
  - http://m0n0.ch/wall/notes.php

  After this, i paste HTTPS certificate and HTTPS private key into
  Captive Portal setup page.

  But this is not working :(
  I cannot open any login page when i try to acces some webpages.
  When i disable HTTPS login everything works fine...

  Can anyone help me with this problem?

  P.S. Sorry for my bad english :)

--
Best Regards,