[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 2 Questions
 Date:  Mon, 13 Feb 2006 00:15:48 +0100
Nick

to answer your questions:

Ntpd was an issue in a past thread and it was clearly stated that this would go
beyond the target of m0n0wall.

There is a local DNS in m0n0wall !
Under the "DNS forwarder" tab you can register hosts.
It is not a full featured DNS (at least from the GUI) but is works for basics.

Daniele

Nick Carstensen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Not for sure if these have been answered before but I can not find them in
> the list.
>
> Are there any plans for the following:
>
> 1.) NTP Server  -  Such as openntpd
>
> 2.) Local DNS and not just a forwarder.
>
> not for sure if this is possible using the LiveCD or not.
>
> THanks for a great product.

believed to be clean.