[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Cc:  "Thibodeau, Dale" <dthibode at uwc dot edu>, "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Subject:  Testing images
 Date:  Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:48:17 +0100
Hello, I made a working image of the SVN revision 91 which includes a
fully PECL integrated radius framework.

It now also includes NAS-IP-Address in EVERY request based on the
current wan ip address.

I got a lot of questions about people asking this functionality.

The image can be downloaded at:

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-pc-1.22b_r91_20060213_13
-35.img

Its possible that it still contains bugs but this should be at a very
minimum because I tested it at my lab.

The bootloader DOESN'T include the bit by bit patch for reading the
flash so some people could experience problems with it.

Test it out and you can send the issues back to me.

Kind Regards,

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve