[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kris Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  "Jeff Buehler" <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] outlook -> exchange problem
 Date:  Fri, 10 Feb 2006 09:14:13 -0000
Hello,

Are you pinging the m0n0wall's themselves or hosts behind them?

Check that you have the 'allow fragmented packets' box ticked on every rule
that would allow traffic out via the VPN.

If you go to http://m0n0wall-ip/status.php you can see the generation
ruleset. You should be able to see the 'keep frags' keyword on the generated
rule.

Regards,

Kris.