[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "ciaran dot montgomery at ntlworld dot com" <ciaran dot montgomery at ntlworld dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem with Remote Desktop
 Date:  Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:49:56 -0500
Hi,

Maybe i should provide some more info. The IP is dynamically assigned, for
arguments sake say

WAN IP - 80.100.100.50.

This is getting passed to the M0n0, however, when I try to setup a very
basic rule

PROTO = TCP
SOURCE = *
PORTS = ANY
DESTINATION = 192.168.1.10
PORTS = 3389

The firewall logs see the attempted connection, but block it.

Thanks,
Ciaran