[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ciaran Montgomery" <ciaran dot montgomery at ntlworld dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Problem with Remote Desktop
 Date:  Tue, 14 Feb 2006 19:54:17 -0000
Came home with a fresh head after reading your posts, and tried it. My
problem was as Aaron has said, I did not specify any Inbound NAT, to tell
you the truth it never occurred to me!! Doh!

I can confirm that it is now working,

I appreciate your answers, has anyone any ideas on my hardware sizing,
should I just put it in place and see how the system responds?

Regards,

Ciaran