[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kristian Shaw" <monowall at wealdclose dot co dot uk>
 To:  =?utf-8?B?U2VhbiBXdSBb5ZCz5rWa5rOTXQ==?= <sean dot wu at ycmcnc dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] computers behind m0n0wall can't be authorized with checkpoint vpn
 Date:  Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:41:20 -0000
Hello,

1. Try enabling 'allow fragmented packets' in the rule that allows traffic
from the SecureClient users (re-occuring theme....). Sometimes the IKE
packets are too big to fit in one packets and get fragmented.

2. If 1. doesn't work, then in SecureClient enabled 'IKE over TCP' and
'Force UDP Encapuslation'

3. Update SecureClient to the R60 version, it is backwards compatible with
the older enforcement modules.

Regards,

Kris..