[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron with Morad" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Dual Access issues
 Date:  Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:56:12 -0700
On 15 Feb 2006 09:21:00 -0500, Peter Lauda <plauda at rx30 dot com> wrote:

> Is/Are there any known issues with using a single monowall firewall box
> to filter traffic from two separate IP networks from two separate
> providers?

Currently I use two separate m0n0wall boxes for two providers that come in
here - one for each provider.  They are both on the same inside subnet -
some workstations I point to one for a gateway, some to the other, servers
as well.  This setup is also very handy for testing Inbound NAT connections
and such.

Aaron