[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paolo Perucci" <paolo dot perucci at perucci dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  R: [m0n0wall] VPN shares latency
 Date:  Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:13:51 +0100
Thanks for the help, my delays are about 10s on a dialup connection so, as
you say, that's still a good result.

What do you think about entries in firewall logs, they say:

Bloccked 18:10:57.020797 PPTP 217.201.x.y, port 445 217.201.j.k, port 4001
TCP
where source port is some times 445, some times 135 or 139...

external IP (something like 217.201.x.y) has an internal reference IP (like
192.168.0.80),

Last time I ommitted to say that all entries I mentioned were BLOCCKED but
PPTP VPN rules allow everithing!

Thanks for the help

Paolo Perucci