[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jure dot Krasovic at intereuropa dash it dot si
 To:  Kenneth Oncinian <kenneth dot oncinian at ph dot panasonic dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] How to put config.xml to CD
 Date:  Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:18:20 +0100
Thanks to everyone,

I have successfully made it yesterday.

Procedure:

1. I mount the iso image and extract mfsroot.gz.
2. gunzip mfsroot.gz
3. mount mfsroot file which is disc in ufs format
4. put config.xml file on correct place
5. umount mfsroot file
6. gzip mfsroot file
7. build iso image with mkisofs

Thanks to everyone again for help

Best regards!

        Jure

Kenneth Oncinian <kenneth dot oncinian at ph dot panasonic dot com>
17.02.2006 01:16

Za
Jure dot Krasovic at intereuropa dash it dot si
Kp
m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Zadeva
Re: [m0n0wall] How to put config.xml to CD