[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Hans_J=F8rgen_hjk=2E_Kristensen?= <hjk at dfi dash as dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  How to block PPTP users from connecting ?
 Date:  Fri, 17 Feb 2006 10:23:30 +0100
I have my m0n0wall up and running with IP-sec to a remote site, and PPTP = =3D fore my home users.
All my home users has a static IP, wherefore I want to make a firewall = =3D rule allowing only
those ipadresses to connect to the box, but I can = not =3D get it to work ?
No matter their Ip-adress, they can connect through PPTP =3D3D NOT good.

I can offcause make rules, that block them after they have connected, = =3D but not before ??
I am running m0n0wall version 1.21

Tnx

Hans Jorgen Kristensen