[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ville Leinonen <monowall at leinonen dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Question about fw rules and interfaces.
 Date:  Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:37:04 +0200
Yes i agree, because firewalls works that way, but if packet comes in
one interface it should be
checked for that interface/network fw rule set and when it comes out
some other interface it should be checked also
that interface/network fw rule set. This it should be if you have many
"tabs" for your Firewall: Rules page other vice
only on pages should be enough (eg. checkpoint). This "tab" way it is
quite difficult to manage your rule set if you
have multiple interface.

Br,

Ville