[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] outlook -> exchange problem
 Date:  Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:26:28 -0600
I am curious -- all of this started after you added the Dell machines with
the Intel NICs?  You had no problems prior to that event?  If you remove
them, does the problem go away?  You also mention licensing as a possible
issue -- what is your license to client ratio -- did you add new seats when
you brought the dells in?  I'd also be curious to know how your DNS is
configured.  You might do well to run a backup domain controller on the
satellite side to handle DNS / AD requests locally if this persists.  I have
a few clients who run Outlook 2003 cached exchange mode through the safenet
client to their SBS server, but they've never had problems like this so my
thoughts are it might be something other than Monowall.

jason