[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  =?utf-8?B?U2VhbiBXdSBb5ZCz5rWa5rOTXQ==?= <sean dot wu at ycmcnc dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  computers behind m0n0wall can't be authorized with checkpoint vpn
 Date:  Wed, 15 Feb 2006 13:39:38 +0800
Hello,

After I built m0n0wall, the computers behind m0n0wall can?t be authorized with checkpoint by
SecureClient. Before I connect to VPN of Checkpoint , I must create a profile of SecureClient. But
when I created the profile, it will connect to Checkpoint to get a license, it failed. Logs of
m0n0wall showed the rejective messages. Even I changed the policy that can be full access, it still
didn?t work. Are there setting wrongs with my m0n0wall? Many thanks.

Logs of Firewall

Act   Time                        If              Source                     Destination
 Proto

X     11:43:11.397225     WAN       xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx     192.168.1.198         UDP

Best regards,

Sean