[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeff Buehler <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] outlook -> exchange problem
 Date:  Sat, 18 Feb 2006 11:41:01 -0800
> If it is licensing you will have messages in your application event log
> on the Exchange server with a source of "licensing service".
>
> You can check you licensing in Start -> All Programs -> Administrative
> Tools -> Licensing.

Thanks, James.  The problem is not a licensing problem, then.
I am working today on RPC over HTTP/S as an immediate solution.
Hopefully I'm not wasting the lists time - I sort of doubt that this is
a m0n0wall problem (specifically), but m0n0wall may be related as this
problem did not show up until m0n0wall did.

Jeff