[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Philippe Lang" <philippe dot lang at attiksystem dot ch>
 To:  "Jeff Buehler" <jeff at buehlertech dot com>, "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  =?utf-8?Q?RE=C2=A0=3A_=5Bm0n0wall=5D_outlook_-=3E_excha?= =?utf-8?Q?nge_problem?=
 Date:  Sun, 19 Feb 2006 10:29:40 +0100
Jeff, I've just read your last report on Monowall / Exchange, and one thing you haven't mentioned,
is VPN lifetime. Is that OK on your configuration? Do you have a router or something on your network
that could timeout maybe?

And what about your bandwidth? A saturated WAN could also explain why your new machines are being
logged out.

Hope this helps.

Bye

Philippe