[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Collins" <jason at mammothcomputers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DNS Forwarder not working for me
 Date:  Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:38:59 -0600
How many mail clients are you talking about?  Why not just have them change
their mail server values to something like smtp.domainname.net and update
the DNS forwarder override as such?  I thought that maybe you had something
misconfigured, but tried adding a multilevel hostname and saw that monowall
won't allow it.  So my guess is that might be easier to drop a level on the
client side.  Of course, if you are talking about a couple of hundred
clients or so that is no good.