[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Michael van Engelshoven" <Michael dot van dash Engelshoven at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall on IGEL-232
 Date:  Sun, 19 Feb 2006 17:51:36 +0100 (MET)
Hello!

I installed M0n0wall on an igel-232 WinCE-based Thinclient. The System is
coming up without problems. If i set up my interfaces, the firewall can't
find anything. It should find my onboard Ethernet-adapter and my D-Link
DWL-520+ Wirelesslan-Adpater. Any idea? The Tipps from the Handbook (f.e.
deactivate all unused options, set pnp to "non-os2" etc) doesn_t cause
anything.

greetz micha