[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall on IGEL-232
 Date:  Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:13:35 -0600
From: "Michael van Engelshoven" <Michael dot van dash Engelshoven at gmx dot de>

> I installed M0n0wall on an igel-232 WinCE-based Thinclient. The System is
> coming up without problems. If i set up my interfaces, the firewall can't
> find anything. It should find my onboard Ethernet-adapter and my D-Link
> DWL-520+ Wirelesslan-Adpater. Any idea? The Tipps from the Handbook (f.e.
> deactivate all unused options, set pnp to "non-os2" etc) doesn_t cause
> anything.

You have two of the best companies for customer service there... </sarcasm>
Your d-link is a TI chipset, and may not be supported. (I can't find good
info to be sure) If it isn't, you won't boot.  Try a ethernet card in its
place, and see if it gets better.

And what did you pay for the igel?  I tried for about 2 weeks just to get a
price from them before giving up.

                        Lee