[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Philippe Lang" <philippe dot lang at attiksystem dot ch>
 To:  "Jeff Buehler" <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: RE : [m0n0wall] outlook -> exchange problem
 Date:  Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:40:39 +0100
Hi,

Have you tried setting the NIC of the new PCs to a static Ethernet speed,
like 100 Mbits/s Half/Full Duplex?

One thing you could try is to launch "ping the_server_ip -t" on all the
machines, make your problem happen, and check if you have more ICMP packets
being lost on your new machines. This could help solving the problem.

Bye the way, is your switch administrable? What model do you have?