[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Wesley K. Joyce" <wjoyce at uvi dot edu>
 To:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Can CP Catch more than just port 80?
 Date:  Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:26:46 -0400
I just ran a status.php and in the output I search for '80' until I found a rule that looks like it
might be related to the captive portal.

19900    17     1576 fwd 127.0.0.1,8000 tcp from any to any dst-port 80 in

Is this the rule that forwards requests to tcp port 80 to the captive portal authentication page?
If so, can I add other rules like

fwd 127.0.0.1,8000 tcp from any to any dst-port 8080 in
fwd 127.0.0.1,8000 tcp from any to any dst-port 443 in