[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mike Loiterman" <mike at ascendency dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Certificate based IPsec setup for Mac OS X clients
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 02:24:39 -0600
I see the walkthrough of how to setup an IPsec VPN server and windows
client, is there one for OS X anywhere?  It would be great to use the built
in OS facilities, if possible.  I also notice that that setup used a
pre-shared key.  What would be the procedure for using a certificate?

If there isn't a walkthrough, and someone can at least give me the steps, I
can add it to the FAQ with a couple jpegs of the proper settings.

Mike Loiterman
grantADLER
Tel: 630-302-4944
Fax: 773-442-0992