[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "control alt del" <controlaltdel at control dash alt dash del dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:29:08 -0000
Hi,
Some time ago, I send to list my problems with m0n0.
Last month, I change my m0n0wall box.
now I run m0n0 with a P III 733mhz with a asus cuvx4 board, 128mb ram and 3 intel pro 100 nics.
I run m0n0 with a hard drive.
Unfortenatly, the luckups continu to ocure, about 15 days of up time.
I run dnsforwarder, dhcp server, traffic shaper, and about 20 firewall rules. My internet connection
is PPPOE. when the luckup ocure the box don't respond to keyboard.
In my opignion  the problem is an software issue, because the hardware is completely diferent than I
used.
best regards, controlaltdel.