[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jack Challen <jack underscore challen at ocsl dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  HTTPS access from external address doesn't work
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:59:54 +0000
Hi,

I've been using m0n0wall for a fair while (great stuff, cheers) and I
decided to allow external access (from my employer's external IP address
only) to the HTTPS webgui.

HTTPS access from the internal (LAN) interface works fine, and so does
ssh access from my work (I'm currently ssh'd into one of my home
machines). When I add the HTTPS access from the same external address,
it doesn't work; connection attempts silently drop into the void...

Where do I start looking?

cheers
jack