[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brett Woodruff" <brett at skyways dot us>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:11:13 -0500
If it is a problem with M0n0 I would suspect it being something to do with
the PPOE. Seeing how I use M0n0 1.21 on a PII400mhz / 128mb ram / using
128mb CF "SAN Disk"  And it's been running without a hitch for almost
7months.

One other thing that comes to mind is that it could have something to do
with your HD going into standby? Are you sure your using the generic PC img?
Is this Bios set to OS2 non-plug / play? Are you sure your bios is reporting
the correct drive perameters?