[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jack Challen <jack underscore challen at ocsl dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HTTPS access from external address doesn't work
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:17:44 +0000
Oops, direct reply to Paul, 'scuse me.

Paul Taylor wrote:
> 	Do you have a NAT rule set up to push port 443 to your monowall's
> local LAN IP Address?  That's what I'm doing, and it works fine...

Yup, here's a sanitized view of lynx's rendering of the firewall rules
table:

===
  [ ] click to toggle enabled/disabled status TCP 193.x.x.x *
192.168.3.1 443 (HTTPS) HTTPS access
===

where 192.168.3.1 is my home m0n0wall box, and the 193.x.x.x address is
my work's external IP (which is also specified in the SSH rule, so it's
definitely correct).

jack