[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Jack Challen <jack underscore challen at ocsl dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] HTTPS access from external address doesn't work
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:17:44 +0000
Oops, direct reply to Paul, 'scuse me.

Paul Taylor wrote:
> 	Do you have a NAT rule set up to push port 443 to your monowall's
> local LAN IP Address?  That's what I'm doing, and it works fine...

Yup, here's a sanitized view of lynx's rendering of the firewall rules

  [ ] click to toggle enabled/disabled status TCP 193.x.x.x * 443 (HTTPS) HTTPS access

where is my home m0n0wall box, and the 193.x.x.x address is
my work's external IP (which is also specified in the SSH rule, so it's
definitely correct).