[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <Jure dot Krasovic at intereuropa dash it dot si>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] dynamic routing
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 14:19:13 +0100
I made an experimental image base don 1.2 with dynamic routing. (no
webgui options, only shell configurable and config NOT saved during
reboots)

You can try them out (I didn't test them out in very well) and see if it
works or not.

Images @ http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall in the directory
m0n0router (see changelog)

J.