[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  <Kamil dot Wencel at hvbpensionsfonds dot de>
 To:  <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Bug??
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:28:23 +0100
Since I always have some "old" spare Ultra SanDisks I never used anything
else with m0n0. And so far no problems occured ever. I always recommend
to spent a bit more money in order to avoid problems like these.

I've had that problem with low-end, poor quality flash cards, usb flash
memory disks, and SD Cards. 1 in a batch of 10 will work right off the
box (the others are DOA), and then fail miserably hours into its first
use. Since then I've stuck to name brands only.

Alex Neuman van der Hans
N&K Technology Consultants
Tel. +507 214-9002 - http://nkpanama.com/