[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <Kamil dot Wencel at hvbpensionsfonds dot de>
 To:  <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Bug??
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 16:28:23 +0100
Since I always have some "old" spare Ultra SanDisks I never used anything
else with m0n0. And so far no problems occured ever. I always recommend
to spent a bit more money in order to avoid problems like these.

I've had that problem with low-end, poor quality flash cards, usb flash
memory disks, and SD Cards. 1 in a batch of 10 will work right off the
box (the others are DOA), and then fail miserably hours into its first
use. Since then I've stuck to name brands only.

--

Alex Neuman van der Hans
N&K Technology Consultants