[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeff Buehler <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 To:  w dot plein at gmail dot com
 Cc:  Alex Neuman van der Hans <alex at nkpanama dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: RE : [m0n0wall] outlook -> exchange problem
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:36:59 -0800
Hi Lee, Alex, Bill -

OK - three recommendations (at least) so I'll try and reduce the MTU on
the servers (and each of the problem client platforms?  What a hassle!)
but I have a couple of questions you may be able to help me with:

1. do I need to modify the MTU setting on the m0n0wall devices that are
establishing the IPSEC VPN as well?
2. Will I have any problems with Drtcp on 2003 server?  I have used it
on XP before with no problem, but I don't want to munge my servers.
3. If I modify the server MTUs, do I need to modify EVERY client
platform 9or just the four with the problem)? Will the others that are
working fine start having problems if I reduce the server MTU and not
their MTU also?

Thanks,
Jeff