[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeff Buehler <jeff at buehlertech dot com>
 To:  simon dot vetterli at thaipath dot ch
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, simon dot vetterli at hotelplan dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problem to Connect with VPN (PPTP) from outside
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:45:27 -0800
Hi Simon -

Make certain your firewall settings are correct.  There should be a tab
in the web-based interface for PPTP VPN that allows client connections.
If that is set up properly, it is possible that your provider is somehow
blocking ports - I don't know what a "Smartnode" is, but it sounds odd
to me since it is obviously in front of m0n0wall so that is the most
likely candidate for a block if m0n0wall is properly configured.

Jeff