[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Control Alt Del" <controlaltdel at control dash alt dash del dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:24:17 -0800
Hi again,
I installed a syslog server on my windows machine, I hope it can give news on the 2 next weeks
I speak with a friend and I have 3 m0n0 working in a large wireless network. 1 of the box, is
connect to an adsl modem, and have the luckups every tow weeks. the others boxes use a static ip on
the wan, and the luckups don't ocure. Do you think it can be a problem with the PPOE client of m0n0?
Excuse me english, but I like m0n0 and I like to find the cause of the problem.
regards, controlaltdel.