[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Naveen Kollipara" <kollipn at FusionTech dot Com>
 To:  "Alex Neuman van der Hans" <alex at nkpanama dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:24:08 +0530
Hi,

I am new to Monowall and installed it on one of my pc with the following
config,

Intel 3.0GHz, 512MB ram and 2 Real NIC cards.

Every time I change something in the Nat config or any firewall rules I
need to go to WAN interface enable and disable the access to private
networks.

Then it starts working fine. I am not sure if this is a problem with
Realtek NIC cards. I am getting two Intel cards and will test it on the
same today.

Regards,
Naveen.