[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <simon dot vetterli at hotelplan dot ch>
 To:  <rhonkaniel at anngel dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] How to setup VPN correctly
 Date:  Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:40:58 +0100
At me it's not working fine...

It's possible to connect with the Wall from outside.

But I can't ping my gateway and any of the network.

Kind Regards

Simon Vetterli
IC-Berater Informatik Hotelplan

Hotelplan AG
Internationale Reiseorganisation

CH-8152 Glattbrugg
Tel:	+41 43 211 79 56
Fax:	+41 43 222 96 14
mailto:simon dot vetterli at hotelplan dot ch
http://www.hotelplan.ch