[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "German Galvan" <german dot galvan at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  rx packet lost.
 Date:  Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:30:30 -0300
Hi to all.

I have monowall running on EPIA-V micro ATX. this box is sharing (2 mbits
PPPOE) internet connection to 24 PCs.
Running nice the only problem was when someone use bittorrent or emule, I

lan interface).
I switch the lan cable to the other network card :rl0 (realtek 8139D) but
that do not work, the only difference was lots of : rl0 rx packet lost ;)
I solve the problem replacing the realtek network card by a 3com 3C9058-TX,
using it for the LAN and the on board VIA for the WAN.
No more error messages and get faster response.
I hope this can help someone.

Nice day to all and sorry about my poor english.
German Galvan