[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Flugstad" <chris at cascadelink dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  EVDO
 Date:  Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:50:34 -0800
I am currently figuring out the VMDE to allow my Verizon EVDO card to serve
as my wan connection.  I know someone replied to a post a while back saying
these cards sucked and what not, but thats not the question I am asking.  I
know the card does not perform like a hardwire, but driving at 70mph on the
freeway, getting a DSL or T1 in my window is tough.  I've gone through a lot
of cat3 cable in the process of testing. So. I am left with Verizon.

If anyone wants to help or whatever on this project of mine, I'm glad to
have other headscratchers in the process.

Chris