[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Marc Fargas" <telenieko at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Bob Pierce" <pierceb at westmancom dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN
 Date:  Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:53:43 +0100
Peter Allgeyer  tries to maintain some "stable" build of m0n0 with
openvpn enabled, you can search for more on the list archives, here is
the last mail about that:

Peter Allgeyer, on Jan 13 wrote:
Hi,

newly created images can be found at:
http://www.protec-t.de/m0n0wall/downloads/

Be aware that the /cf-filesystem has slightly been decreased. Make
backups before upgrading. You have been warned ;-)

Best regards,
PIT