[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Kemp" <akemp at iquest dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Time reported wrong in syslog.
 Date:  Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:50:37 -0500
I have an interesting problem where I am remote logging my m0n0wall, and
the logging machine is saying that the time it receives the events for
that log are roughly 10 hours ahead. I have the correct time zone
selected in m0n0wall as well as three different time servers specified,
the time on the logging machine is correct as well as the system status
page in m0n0wall says it is correct as well. Any ideas as to why logs
would say otherwise?

Andrew